Air Products to look for new CEO, add 3 independent directors
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Air Products & Chemicals Inc said it would look for a successor to Chief Executive John McGlade and add three new independent directors, months after activist investor Bill Ackman unveiled his stake in the company.
McGlade will retire in 2014.
Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management has agreed to vote in favor of the company's nominees for directors at the 2014 annual meeting, Air Products said in a statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'