Bankia books 165 mln euro capital gain from Mapfre sale
MADRID, Sept 26
MADRID, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Spain's BFA-Bankia said on Thursday it booked capital gains of 165 million euros ($222.9 million) from the placement of a 12 percent stake in insurer Mapfre.
Earlier, Broker UBS said it had placed the stake for 2.647 euros ($3.6) per share, or a total of almost 1 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7403 euros) (Reporting By Jose Elias Rodriguez; Writing by Paul Day; Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets