Bombardier says in talks with Lion Air on possible CSeries deal
TORONTO, Sept 26
TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc is in talks with Indonesia's Lion Air on a possible sale of its CSeries jets, the Canadian company said on Thursday.
"Normally we don't comment on negotiations with the customers, but definitely we are in discussions with them, so hopefully we'll be able to finalize a deal in a few months," said Marc Duchesne, Director, Public Affairs and Communications, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |