EBay to bolster PayPal business with $800 mln acquisition
Sept 26 (Reuters) - EBay Inc said it would buy payment platform Braintree for about $800 million in cash to add to its PayPal business.
Braintree will continue to operate as a separate service within PayPal led by Braintree's Chief Executive Bill Ready, EBay said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'