DSM sees no sizeable acquisitions for now
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Dutch food and chemicals group DSM does not plan to do any sizeable acquisitions at the moment, a senior executive told reporters on Thursday.
The company is still exploring strategic options for its pharmaceuticals and polymer intermediates businesses, and has no update at this time, the company said. (Reporting by Martinne Geller in London; Editing by David Holmes)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network