DSM sees no sizeable acquisitions for now
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Dutch food and chemicals group DSM does not plan to do any sizeable acquisitions at the moment, a senior executive told reporters on Thursday.
The company is still exploring strategic options for its pharmaceuticals and polymer intermediates businesses, and has no update at this time, the company said. (Reporting by Martinne Geller in London; Editing by David Holmes)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another