DSM sees no sizeable acquisitions for now
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Dutch food and chemicals group DSM does not plan to do any sizeable acquisitions at the moment, a senior executive told reporters on Thursday.
The company is still exploring strategic options for its pharmaceuticals and polymer intermediates businesses, and has no update at this time, the company said. (Reporting by Martinne Geller in London; Editing by David Holmes)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter