S&P cuts DuPage County School District 63, Ill. LT GOs to 'AA-'
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday cut its underlying rating on DuPage County School District No. 63 (Cass), Illinois' limited-tax general obligation bonds to AA-minus from double-A.
The rating was downgraded due to the district's issuance of debt that exceeds its current capacity to use a direct levy under the debt service extension base, S&P said.
S&P also affirms the district's outstanding unlimited tax general obligation rating at double-A. The outlook is stable.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections