S&P cuts DuPage County School District 63, Ill. LT GOs to 'AA-'
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday cut its underlying rating on DuPage County School District No. 63 (Cass), Illinois' limited-tax general obligation bonds to AA-minus from double-A.
The rating was downgraded due to the district's issuance of debt that exceeds its current capacity to use a direct levy under the debt service extension base, S&P said.
S&P also affirms the district's outstanding unlimited tax general obligation rating at double-A. The outlook is stable.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia