EADS CEO says transatlantic mergers not easy task
PARIS, Sept 26
PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The head of European aerospace group EADS, Tom Enders, said on Thursday that transatlantic mergers should be possible at some point but that it was currently not an easy task.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |