Abu Dhabi firm Agthia's CEO to step down
ABU DHABI, Sept 26
ABU DHABI, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi listed food and beverage firm Agthia Group, whose main shareholder Senaat could launch an initial public offering this year, said on Thursday its chief executive will step down by the end of 2013 to pursue new opportunities.
Ilias Assimakopoulos leaves after eight years but will join the company board in 2014, a statement from Agthia said. The firm said it would name a new chief executive "in due course".
Agthia is majority-owned by Abu Dhabi's General Holding Corporation (Senaat) which plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) this year, sources told Reuters in May [ID: nL6N0E410X] (Reporting By Stanley Carvalho, editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |