Fannie Mae expects to sell five-year notes on Friday
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Thursday it expects to sell new five-year benchmark notes due Nov. 27, 2018 on Friday.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays, J.P. Morgan and Nomura Securities.
Settlement is Oct. 4.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin