AV Homes, Inc. to Present at JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference on October 1, 2013
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AV Homes, Inc. (Nasdaq:AVHI), a developer and builder of active adult and conventional home communities in Arizona and Florida, announced today that Roger A. Cregg, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference in New York City, New York on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM EDT.
A webcast of the AV Homes presentation will be available at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.avhomesinc.com and by clicking on the Events and Presentations banner.
About AV Homes, Inc.
AV Homes, Inc. is engaged in homebuilding, community development and land sales in Florida and Arizona. Its principal operations are conducted near Orlando, Florida and in the Phoenix, Arizona markets. The Company builds communities that serve people of all ages including active adult communities designed for those 55+. AV Homes common shares trade on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol AVHI.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Dave M. Gomez firstname.lastname@example.org 480.214.7000
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image