Bomb blasts in markets across Baghdad kill 23 people
BAGHDAD, Sept 26
BAGHDAD, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Bombs left inside busy markets in mainly Sunni Muslim districts of Baghdad killed at least 23 people on Thursday, police said.
The deadliest attack took place in Saba'a al-Bour on the capital's northern outskirts, where three bombs exploded killing at least 15 people.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South