JPMorgan CEO Dimon meeting with U.S. Attorney General -sources
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co , was meeting on Thursday morning with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, as the nation's biggest bank attempts to end multiple government investigations into its liability for selling shoddy mortgage securities, according to two people familiar with the matter.
The settlement talks in Washington come after the U.S. Department of Justice threatened to file a lawsuit on Tuesday over one of its cases.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |