JPMorgan CEO Dimon meeting with U.S. Attorney General -sources
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co , was meeting on Thursday morning with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, as the nation's biggest bank attempts to end multiple government investigations into its liability for selling shoddy mortgage securities, according to two people familiar with the matter.
The settlement talks in Washington come after the U.S. Department of Justice threatened to file a lawsuit on Tuesday over one of its cases.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read