BATS exchange asks members to connect to Chicago due to BYX problem
NEW YORK, Sept 26
NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - BATS exchange on Thursday said it is asking members to connect to Chicago because of a problem at its BYX marketplace, though it said its BZX exchange and BATS Options trading are not impacted.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |