CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as BlackBerry, budget woes weigh
TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Thursday, weighed by a drop in BlackBerry's shares and as investors grew wary of the ongoing impasse in budget and debt negotiations in the United States. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended up 4.91 points, or 0.04 percent, at 12,841.62.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote