Nasdaq revokes 'self-help' against BATS exchange
NEW YORK, Sept 26
NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Nasdaq, Nasdaq BX and Nasdaq PSX said on Thursday they have revoked "self-help" against the BATS stock exchange.
Self-help means an exchange is dealing with internal problems processing trades and needs to send trades through other venues.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |