Mexico to issue more debt in Q4 after slowdown, floods
MEXICO CITY, Sept 26
MEXICO CITY, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Mexico will boost the amount of debt it will issue in the fourth quarter, the finance ministry said on Thursday, after an economic slowdown crimped tax collection and massive floods caused severe damage to infrastructure across the country.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia