S&P revises Monroe County School Board, Fla. outlook to stable
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Thursday it revised the outlook to stable from negative and affirmed its A-plus rating on Monroe County School Board, Fla.'s certificates of participation.
The outlook revision is based on management's expenditure reductions which resulted in improved financial performance, and strong levels of general fund balance, S&P said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack