S&P revises Monroe County School Board, Fla. outlook to stable
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Thursday it revised the outlook to stable from negative and affirmed its A-plus rating on Monroe County School Board, Fla.'s certificates of participation.
The outlook revision is based on management's expenditure reductions which resulted in improved financial performance, and strong levels of general fund balance, S&P said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease