Saudi's SABIC launches $1 bln five-yr bond, investor demand strong
DUBAI, Sept 26
DUBAI, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Saudi Basic Industries Corp , the world's largest petrochemicals maker by market value, launched a $1 billion five-year bond offering on Thursday, with pricing tightened further on healthy demand from investors.
Pricing at launch was 130 basis points over the equivalent U.S. Treasuries, a document from lead managers said on Thursday.
Earlier on Thursday, price guidance had been revised to 135 bps, plus or minus 5 bps, from the previous day's 150 bps area. (Reporting by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter