Bank of Spain sees economy flat or growing slightly in Q3
MADRID, Sept 26
MADRID, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Spain said on Thursday that preliminary data points to a stabilization or slight uptick in economic output in the third quarter after a 0.1 percent quarterly contraction in the April to June period.
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said on Monday he expected slight economic growth in the third quarter after two years of recession.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image