Air Products to look for new CEO, add 3 independent directors
(Reuters) - Air Products & Chemicals Inc said it would look for a successor to Chief Executive John McGlade and add three new independent directors, months after activist investor Bill Ackman unveiled his stake in the company.
McGlade will retire in 2014.
Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management has agreed to vote in favor of the company's nominees for directors at the 2014 annual meeting, Air Products said in a statement.
(Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter