Bombardier says in talks with Lion Air on possible CSeries deal
TORONTO (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) is in talks with Indonesia's Lion Air on a possible sale of its CSeries jets, the Canadian company said on Thursday.
"Normally we don't comment on negotiations with the customers, but definitely we are in discussions with them, so hopefully we'll be able to finalize a deal in a few months," said Marc Duchesne, Director, Public Affairs and Communications, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
(Reporting by Solarina Ho; Editing by Gary Hill)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video