Bombardier says in talks with Lion Air on possible CSeries deal
TORONTO (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) is in talks with Indonesia's Lion Air on a possible sale of its CSeries jets, the Canadian company said on Thursday.
"Normally we don't comment on negotiations with the customers, but definitely we are in discussions with them, so hopefully we'll be able to finalize a deal in a few months," said Marc Duchesne, Director, Public Affairs and Communications, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine