Bombardier says in talks with Lion Air on possible CSeries deal
TORONTO (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) is in talks with Indonesia's Lion Air on a possible sale of its CSeries jets, the Canadian company said on Thursday.
"Normally we don't comment on negotiations with the customers, but definitely we are in discussions with them, so hopefully we'll be able to finalize a deal in a few months," said Marc Duchesne, Director, Public Affairs and Communications, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
(Reporting by Solarina Ho; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation