Japan's Lixil to tender for more Joyou shares after Grohe deal
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Lixil Group Corp (5938.T) said it would buy additional shares in Joyou AG (JY8G.DE), a Chinese bathroom fittings maker, through a public tender offer tied to its roughly $4 billion acquisition of Germany's Grohe.
Lixil said it would receive Grohe's 72.3 percent stake in Joyou as part of the acquisition, and then launch a public tender for additional Joyou shares. It did not offer details on the size of the planned additional stake.
(Reporting by Nathan Layne; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers