Nasdaq revokes 'self-help' against BATS exchange
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Nasdaq, Nasdaq BX and Nasdaq PSX said on Thursday they have revoked "self-help" against the BATS stock exchange.
Self-help means an exchange is dealing with internal problems processing trades and needs to send trades through other venues.
(Reporting by Caroline Valetkevitch)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets