BATS exchange says experiencing networking issue; halt on BYX
NEW YORK (Reuters) - BATS exchange said on Thursday it is experiencing an internal networking issue and that trading was halted on its smaller marketplace, BYX, at 9:44 a.m. ET.
BATS said trading on its primary marketplace, BZX, is unaffected.
(Reporting by Caroline Valetkevitch; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter