U.S. says online Obamacare enrollment for individuals starts October 1
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Individuals seeking health insurance under Obamacare through new federal marketplaces will be able to enroll online as planned beginning October 1, despite a one-month delay for small businesses, the Obama administration said on Thursday.
"The individual marketplace will still open on time on October 1 with full online enrollment," U.S. Department of Health and Human Services spokeswoman Joanne Peters said in a statement.
(Reporting by David Morgan; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |