Delay seen in Spanish-language Obamacare websites: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Spanish language version of online exchanges to sign up for healthcare insurance under "Obamacare" will not be ready on October 1 but will be ready "sometime in October," White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Thursday.
"The online portion of it, I believe, will come on sometime in October," Carney said, noting that Spanish-language information and assistance will be available by telephone in the meantime, starting on October 1.
(Reporting by Roberta Rampton, Mark Felsenthal and David Morgan; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video