Argentina July primary budget surplus rises to 803.5 million pesos
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 27
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Argentina posted a primary budget surplus of 803.5 million pesos ($138.6 million) in July, 52 percent more than the surplus of 528.7 million pesos registered in the same month a year ago, the government said on Friday.
The primary budget balance shows government finances before debts are paid. Argentina has been virtually shut out of global credit markets since a 2002 default, and it uses the central bank's international reserves to repay private creditors.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data