China restricts imports of Australian chilled beef
SYDNEY, Sept 27
SYDNEY, Sept 27 (Reuters) - China has restricted imports of Australian chilled beef, Australia's Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry said on Friday.
China has said chilled beef imports must now be approved, a spokeswoman at the agriculture department said. She said the Australian government was working with China and the meat industry to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. (Reporting by Colin Packham; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |