China restricts imports of Australian chilled beef
SYDNEY, Sept 27
SYDNEY, Sept 27 (Reuters) - China has restricted imports of Australian chilled beef, Australia's Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry said on Friday.
China has said chilled beef imports must now be approved, a spokeswoman at the agriculture department said. She said the Australian government was working with China and the meat industry to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. (Reporting by Colin Packham; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park