Banco Desio to submit expression of interest for Pop Spoleto
MILAN, Sept 27
MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Italian lender Banco di Desio e della Brianza said on Friday it would submit a non-binding expression of interest to buy cooperative lender Banca Popolare di Spoleto, which is currently under special administration.
The bank said in a statement its capital ratios would remain "more than adequate" if it completed the acquisition, and ruled out needing a capital increase.
It said any financial details about the operation would be determined, if applicable, after the due diligence process.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections