Brazil bank lending rises 1.3 percent in August
BRASILIA, Sept 27
BRASILIA, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil rose 1.3 percent in August from the prior month, the central bank said in a report on Friday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, were at 5.1 percent of outstanding loans in August, the report said. This compares to a rate of 5.2 percent in July.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South