Brazil's OGX says OGX Austria agrees to change debt payment date
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 27
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - OGX Austria GmbH, which owns 100 percent of OGX Petróleo e Gás SA bonds in circulation, agreed to delay a debt payment to March 25 from Sept. 25, OGX said in a securities filing.
As a result of the decision, the chance of OGX going into default with OGX Austria has been put off, the statement said. OGX is controlled by Brazilian tycoon Eike Batista.
(Reporting by Jeb Blount; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter