eBay must defend Justice Department suit over recruiting -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 27
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Friday refused eBay's attempt to dismiss a U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit over an alleged agreement with Intuit to refrain from recruiting each other's employees.
In a tandem order, U.S. District Judge Edward Davila in San Jose, California, granted eBay's motion to dismiss a parallel lawsuit brought by the state of California.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans