S&P revises Elmira City School District, N.Y. outlook to stable
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday revised its outlook on Elmira City School District general obligation debt to stable from negative.
The outlook revision reflects district's improved reserve position following structural adjustment to its budget and revised budget assumptions for 2014, S&P said.
At the same time, Standard & Poor's has affirmed its single-A rating on the district's outstanding general obligation debt.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'