S&P revises Elmira City School District, N.Y. outlook to stable
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday revised its outlook on Elmira City School District general obligation debt to stable from negative.
The outlook revision reflects district's improved reserve position following structural adjustment to its budget and revised budget assumptions for 2014, S&P said.
At the same time, Standard & Poor's has affirmed its single-A rating on the district's outstanding general obligation debt.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California