S&P revises Elmira City School District, N.Y. outlook to stable
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday revised its outlook on Elmira City School District general obligation debt to stable from negative.
The outlook revision reflects district's improved reserve position following structural adjustment to its budget and revised budget assumptions for 2014, S&P said.
At the same time, Standard & Poor's has affirmed its single-A rating on the district's outstanding general obligation debt.
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |