CORRECTED-Fannie Mae expects to sell five-year notes on Friday
(Corrects settlement date to Oct. 1 from Oct. 4, adds Deutsche Bank as joint lead manager and drops J.P. Morgan.)
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Thursday it expects to sell new five-year benchmark notes due Nov. 27, 2018 on Friday.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays, Deutsche Bank and Nomura Securities.
Settlement is Oct. 1. (Reporting by Caryn Trokie; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins