CORRECTED-Gigaset receives takeover offer from Goldin Fund
(Corrects spelling of Goldin in headline)
FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German phone maker Gigaset on Friday said it had received a takeover offer from Singapore-based Goldin Fund Pte. Ltd.
Goldin will offer 1.00 euro ($1.35) per bearer share, it added.
The shares dropped 2.9 percent to 1.03 euros at 0908 GMT, down from a closing price of 1.06 euros on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7418 euros) (Reporting by Edward Taylor; Editing by Ludwig Burger)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets