Engineering company IMI appoints new CEO
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Engineering company IMI Plc appointed Mark Selway as chief executive, replacing Martin Lamb who will step down at the end of the year.
Selway, who previously headed Australian construction company Boral Ltd and engineering company Weir Group Plc, will join as chief executive designate on Oct. 1 and take over on Jan. 1.
IMI, which specialises in fluid control systems such as valves and beverage dispensers, said Lamb will retire from the board at the annual general meeting next year.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge