MALAYSIA PRESS-MRCB mulls divestment of highway
Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB), which is now under the helm of entrepreneur Mohamad Salim Fateh Din, is mulling the divestment of its 30 percent stake in Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (Duke), sources said.
It is understood that MRCB is seeking a valuation of between 180 million ringgit to 200 million ringgit for its 30 percent stake in Duke, which has started to generate a healthy cash flow and met its internal rate of returns.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO