CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as bank gains offset U.S. debt fears
TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Friday as concerns about the U.S. budget crisis were offset by gains in financial stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 2.46 points, 0.02 percent, at 12,844.08. Five of the 10 main sectors on the index were higher.
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report