CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as U.S. budget worries offset by resource gains
TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Friday as concerns about the U.S. budget crisis were offset by gains in natural resource stocks and BlackBerry. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 1.97 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,843.59 shortly after the open.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote