Moelis hires Zhang Xiuping as Asia M&A head
HONG KONG, Sept 27
HONG KONG, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Independent investment bank Moelis & Co said on Friday it has appointed former Bank of America Corp executive Zhang Xiuping as its head of M&A for Asia.
Zhang, who was most recently Bank of America's Asia head of M&A, will be responsible for deal origination and providing strategic advice to regional and global clients with a focus on cross-border M&A into and out of China. Zhang, who has 15 years of banking experience, will be based in Hong Kong.
Before Bank of America, Zhang was with Deutsche Bank as Asia head of M&A. She started her banking career with JP Morgan in New York in 1997.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped