Norwegian suffers new Dreamliner breakdown
OSLO, Sept 27
OSLO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Norwegian Air Shuttle suffered another Boeing Dreamliner breakdown on Friday which delayed a flight from Bangkok to Stockholm, a spokesman said on Friday.
Norwegian has suffered a series of breakdowns with its two Dreamliners and Boeing has promised to provide a team of engineers to the Oslo-based airline to improve the aircrafts' performance.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76