Norwegian suffers new Dreamliner breakdown
OSLO, Sept 27
OSLO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Norwegian Air Shuttle suffered another Boeing Dreamliner breakdown on Friday which delayed a flight from Bangkok to Stockholm, a spokesman said on Friday.
Norwegian has suffered a series of breakdowns with its two Dreamliners and Boeing has promised to provide a team of engineers to the Oslo-based airline to improve the aircrafts' performance.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July