Norwegian suffers new Dreamliner breakdown
OSLO, Sept 27
OSLO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Norwegian Air Shuttle suffered another Boeing Dreamliner breakdown on Friday which delayed a flight from Bangkok to Stockholm, a spokesman said on Friday.
Norwegian has suffered a series of breakdowns with its two Dreamliners and Boeing has promised to provide a team of engineers to the Oslo-based airline to improve the aircrafts' performance.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions