Panasonic says to post $758 mln gain from health care unit sale
TOKYO, Sept 27
TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Panasonic Corp said it would post a 75 billion yen ($758 million) extraordinary gain from the sale of its health care business to U.S. buyout firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Panasonic said on Friday it had agreed to sell 80 percent of the health care division to KKR, in a deal that values the business at 165 billion yen.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |