U.S. in touch with Israel about Obama talk with Iranian leader
WASHINGTON, Sept 27
WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The United States has communicated with the Israeli government about President Barack Obama's phone conversation with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, a senior administration official said on Friday.
The Israeli government has every right to be skeptical of Iran's government pledges to resolve international concerns over its nuclear program, and the United States intends to keep Israel informed as U.S. contacts with Iran continue, the official said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data