Wind power company Pattern's shares rise 10 percent in debut
(Reuters) - Shares of wind farm operator Pattern Energy Group Inc (PEGI.O) rose 10 percent in their debut, valuing the company at about $1.24 billion.
The company raised about $352 million after pricing its IPO of 16 million Class A common stock at $22 per share, just above its expected price range.
The California-based company has interests in eight wind power projects in the United States, Canada and Chile with a combined capacity of 1,041 megawatts.
(Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule